Hi readers! I need your help again! Since I published my recent post “Boston, You’re the One”, I have had several requests for information about the beautiful Boston Strong Logo that I used in my blog post, featuring all of the Boston sports teams and the Marathon logo.Boston Strong LogoI do know that the originator of the slogan “Boston Strong” was Red Sox player Will Middlebrooks, so thanks for that. Unfortunately, I had copied this pic from a Facebook posting that also had no information regarding the person or company who designed this logo. I have searched Google and Google images to no avail. If you are out there, or you know the true origin, could you please post here or email me @ countrydesignhome@gmail.com? I would like to give credit where credit is due, and also want to forward the information to the people who are interested in purchasing merchandise with this logo! Thanks, Susan

0 comments

• Michelle LaMoore July 12, 2013 at 14:24

So since we don’t know the person who created this we can’t use it to make a t-shirt? I’m just a little confused and am not familiar with the laws, if they don’t come forward than its free to use right, especially if people are using it all over social networks right?

• Denise Sullivan June 21, 2013 at 12:38

I have looked at ALL the Boston Strong T-shirts. I only want the one with this logo. Very classy. Add me to the list if you ever find out if/where they are being produced.

• Cynthia Goulart Witkowski June 07, 2013 at 13:48

I would lo e to purchase one of your t shirts. Can you send me information on how or my # is 508-681-2323 thank you kindly love the all teams logo one.

1. countrydesignhome June 08, 2013 at 07:30

Unfortunately Cynthia, I am not selling these logo shirts. Although I wish I was, because I could be making a small forture right now! I am constantly receiving requests, and I have done much searching for the creator of the logo, with no luck. Sorry!

• Anonymous May 22, 2013 at 20:33

Would like this in a t shirt also…if anyone finds its originator! It is a perfect boston logo! Dianne0404@ yahoo.com

• Anonymous May 15, 2013 at 11:03

I am very interested in buying this shirt for my dad…he’d love it! Anyone find out where u can get it??

1. countrydesignhome May 15, 2013 at 19:10

Sorry to say, despite my best efforts, I was not able to find out who originally created the logo.

• geni2012 May 01, 2013 at 09:54

I want to buy this shirt but I cannot find it for sale anywhere! Help!

1. countrydesignhome May 01, 2013 at 12:12

I wish I could help! I have had so many requests, but cannot find the creator. Sorry!!

• Geni Holmes May 01, 2013 at 09:53

I want to buy this shirt and I cannot find it anywhere! Help!

• Anonymous April 25, 2013 at 07:33

I love the logo too and would love to purchase merchandise with the logo

1. countrydesignhome April 25, 2013 at 07:44

Unfortunately, no one has come forward to claim it!!

• Anonymous April 24, 2013 at 00:07

When you find out I want a t-shirt and a sweatshirt

• Kelly A Bernier April 23, 2013 at 10:20