Hi readers! I need your help again! Since I published my recent post “Boston, You’re the One”, I have had several requests for information about the beautiful Boston Strong Logo that I used in my blog post, featuring all of the Boston sports teams and the Marathon logo.Boston Strong LogoI do know that the originator of the slogan “Boston Strong” was Red Sox player Will Middlebrooks, so thanks for that. Unfortunately, I had copied this pic from a Facebook posting that also had no information regarding the person or company who designed this logo. I have searched Google and Google images to no avail. If you are out there, or you know the true origin, could you please post here or email me @ countrydesignhome@gmail.com? I would like to give credit where credit is due, and also want to forward the information to the people who are interested in purchasing merchandise with this logo! Thanks, Susan

Please follow and like us:

15 Comments on "Boston Strong Logo Help!"

Notify of

Sort by:   newest | oldest | most voted
Michelle LaMoore
Guest
Michelle LaMoore
2 years 9 months ago

So since we don’t know the person who created this we can’t use it to make a t-shirt? I’m just a little confused and am not familiar with the laws, if they don’t come forward than its free to use right, especially if people are using it all over social networks right?

Denise Sullivan
Guest
Denise Sullivan
2 years 10 months ago

I have looked at ALL the Boston Strong T-shirts. I only want the one with this logo. Very classy. Add me to the list if you ever find out if/where they are being produced.

Cynthia Goulart Witkowski
Guest
Cynthia Goulart Witkowski
2 years 10 months ago

I would lo e to purchase one of your t shirts. Can you send me information on how or my # is 508-681-2323 thank you kindly love the all teams logo one.

Anonymous
Guest
Anonymous
2 years 11 months ago

Would like this in a t shirt also…if anyone finds its originator! It is a perfect boston logo! Dianne0404@ yahoo.com

Anonymous
Guest
Anonymous
2 years 11 months ago

I am very interested in buying this shirt for my dad…he’d love it! Anyone find out where u can get it??

geni2012
Guest
2 years 11 months ago

I want to buy this shirt but I cannot find it for sale anywhere! Help!

Geni Holmes
Guest
Geni Holmes
2 years 11 months ago

I want to buy this shirt and I cannot find it anywhere! Help!

Anonymous
Guest
Anonymous
3 years 3 days ago

I love the logo too and would love to purchase merchandise with the logo

Anonymous
Guest
Anonymous
3 years 4 days ago

When you find out I want a t-shirt and a sweatshirt

Kelly A Bernier
Guest
3 years 5 days ago

I wish it was me Susan!

wpDiscuz

Inspired. Rustic. New Country Style.

Youralternatetext

Welcome To Country Design Home!

Inspired. Rustic. New Country Style...in the suburbs. Because you don't have to live on a farm to create a warm and inviting country-styled home. Follow my DIY junkin' journey as I give tips of the trades and inspired fresh country design ideas to create your own Country Design Home.
Youralternatetext
Youralternatetext
Youralternatetext
Youralternatetext

Pure & Original Paint

Pure & Original Paint

I’m A Social Influencer!

Never Miss A Blog Post! Subscribe Free!

Never Miss An Inspired Blog Post-Join My Subscribers Free! Sign Up For Emails Here