Boston Strong Logo Help!

Hi readers! I need your help again! Since I published my recent post “Boston, You’re the One”, I have had several requests for information about the beautiful Boston Strong Logo that I used in my blog post, featuring all of the Boston sports teams and the Marathon logo.Boston Strong LogoI do know that the originator of the slogan “Boston Strong” was Red Sox player Will Middlebrooks, so thanks for that. Unfortunately, I had copied this pic from a Facebook posting that also had no information regarding the person or company who designed this logo. I have searched Google and Google images to no avail. If you are out there, or you know the true origin, could you please post here or email me @ countrydesignhome@gmail.com? I would like to give credit where credit is due, and also want to forward the information to the people who are interested in purchasing merchandise with this logo! Thanks, Susan

Comments

1. Michelle LaMoore says:

So since we don’t know the person who created this we can’t use it to make a t-shirt? I’m just a little confused and am not familiar with the laws, if they don’t come forward than its free to use right, especially if people are using it all over social networks right?

2. Denise Sullivan says:

I have looked at ALL the Boston Strong T-shirts. I only want the one with this logo. Very classy. Add me to the list if you ever find out if/where they are being produced.

3. Cynthia Goulart Witkowski says:

I would lo e to purchase one of your t shirts. Can you send me information on how or my # is 508-681-2323 thank you kindly love the all teams logo one.

• Unfortunately Cynthia, I am not selling these logo shirts. Although I wish I was, because I could be making a small forture right now! I am constantly receiving requests, and I have done much searching for the creator of the logo, with no luck. Sorry!

4. Anonymous says:

Would like this in a t shirt also…if anyone finds its originator! It is a perfect boston logo! Dianne0404@ yahoo.com

5. Anonymous says:

I am very interested in buying this shirt for my dad…he’d love it! Anyone find out where u can get it??

6. I want to buy this shirt but I cannot find it for sale anywhere! Help!

7. Geni Holmes says:

I want to buy this shirt and I cannot find it anywhere! Help!

8. Anonymous says:

I love the logo too and would love to purchase merchandise with the logo

9. Anonymous says:

When you find out I want a t-shirt and a sweatshirt

10. I wish it was me Susan!

We LOVE Feedback !! Comment please!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 1,050 other followers